Thursday, May 31, 2012

I had kind of a bad week this past week. I had been on call at work which always is tough as I am the only person supporting one product for 48 hours basically, but throw in a holiday and add another 24 hours and yea, I was pretty burned out this week. I felt a lot of pain and had some difficultly getting around. Today was finally a LITTLE better and I got done some of the stuff I needed to do (very badly!) such as fix my vacuum cleaner. Yea, I literally took it apart entirely and put it back together! LOL...Glad I have an aptitude for fixing things! Anyways, I also needed to create a piece for my friend Leanna as I am going to visit her for a couple of days this month and I wanted to do something extraordinarily nice (for me anyways). I think I may have acheived that! I also wanted to set a couple of smaller pieces because, well, not everyone likes bigger stones/pendants. I think I did pretty good on all 3 items and it's not always so easy to do 3 pieces in one night and have them each come out OK... Anyways, here they are....

Leanna's piece:

These ones that follow are the lovely, smaller pieces. The stones in each are VERY pretty irridescent blue opal doublets. I like them anyways. Hopefully, one or both of my daughters decide they want one or both. Otherwise, they go on the Etsy site. 




No comments:

Post a Comment