Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I sold a very pretty Boulder Opal pendant to a lady in Idaho! The stone was pretty remarkable in the light and I truly hope she likes it! I made myself a necklace out of stones that I acquired over the span of about 4 mos.. I LOVE the stones! They are filled with red fire and blues/greens and vivid purples. I wanted to make something that allowed them movement so that light would constantly change on them, with every breath and movement that I made. So this is the necklace and I have to say that pics do NOT do it any justice...the stones are gorgeous!!


And then there is the freakish story of the horse pendant! I lost this the same day I made it. I tore the house apart for 2 weeks looking for it and couldn't find it. I gave up on it. 2 days ago, I got up from the couch, walked back to it about 2 minutes later and there, where I had been sitting, was the damn horse pendant! Out of NOWHERE! LOL! I don't know where it went for that month or so but am glad to have it back!



No comments:

Post a Comment