Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I was very fortunate to sell 2 of my pieces to a very sweet friend who I actually went to school with on the south side of Chicago. Ironic that we both, unbeknownst to eachother, moved to within 20 miles of eachother so very far from where we grew up. She was always someone who I admired as she was not only very pretty, but intelligent, athletic and popular in school. I am thrilled that she was gracious enough to purchase not one, but two of my pieces. Thank you Sheila!! You brought a measure of much needed confidence to me!
I made some very cool earrings and 2 pendants tonight. Tomorrow, I am focusing on first seeing my pain doctor for our monthly get-together, then spending some time making a brooch for someone very dear to me. I have hopes she will like it enough to wear it in a horse show this upcoming weekend. I hope that my positive thoughts and the fact that it is made with much love will bring her happiness in the wearing of it and good luck each time she does. I will post pics later of all that I created this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment